Van Leasing vs Buying
Van leasing vs buying. Should I lease or buy? is a common question asked by many businesses who are in the market for new vehicles and fleets.
Basically, whether you should lease or buy really comes down to you as an individual or a business. There are pros and cons to both so its vital that you understand the difference.
When you buy, you pay for the entire cost of a vehicle. When you lease, you only pay for as long as you require the vehicle.
With leasing through Network Dennehy Van & Truck rentals, the following is included on your lease vehicle:
- Road Tax
- 24 hour breakdown assistance
- Scheduled servicing
- Tyres (not including punctures)
Here is our view on Van Leasing vs Buying
Lease, if you:
- Enjoy driving the latest new vehicle and like the idea of replacing it every two or three years
- Want lower monthly repayments
- Like having a vehicle that is always under warranty
- Don’t like trading and selling used vehicles
- Don’t want to lose money on high depreciation costs
- For businesses – free up cash flow
- For busiess – Don’t want ownership? Off balance sheet funding is available with some contracts, which frees up your credit lines
Buy, if you:
- Don’t mind higher month payments (if taking out a loan or other finance)
- Prefer to build up trade-in or resale value
- Like the idea of ownership
- Don’t mind the cost of repairs after the warranty has expired
- Prefer to drvie the same vehicle for many years to spread out the cost
- Expect lifestyle/business changes in the near future
To discuss all of the options available to you, please contact us on Dublin 01-8771919 / Limerick 061-229900 or by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to view our range of vehicles, visit our website here
Our team of experts are more than happy to discuss your needs and help advise on the best option for you and your business.